- A flexible coupling accommodates pipe deflection and non-alignment as below: if nominal diameter < DN200, deflection angle is>=1degree;If nominal diameter>=DN200, deflection angle is>=0.5degree but <1degree
- The C-shaped rubber gasket provides excellent self-sealing capabilities in both low and high pressure service as well as under certain vacuum conditions
- The design and construction of the coupling with elastomeric gaskets can provide significant noise and vibration absorption as well as seismic stress.
- With the removal of just a few bolts you can easily access the system for cleaning、maintenance、changes or system expansion.
- Coupling is non-directive and pie can be rotated 360 degree during installation.
- Coupling keys engage the full circumference of the grooves and provide significant pressure and end load restraint against pipe movement from internal and external forces.
- The pipeline is allowed to have axial expansion and contraction and angular displacement, which is suitable for hot water pipelines, air-conditioning water pipelines, and outdoor outdoor pipes.
|Dimensions mm/in||Bolt Size||Certificate|
Write your message here and send it to us